Namaste and Welcome
to Ashtanga Yoga Therapy
“Our mission is to help you for a happier and healthier life!”
We use the Ashtanga system as a framework to introduce alignment and body awareness, building a strong foundation and guiding you to your personalized yoga practice.
We will help you to integrate the yoga lifestyle in your daily life with more love and self-care, starting with the purity of a stronger, vibrant and healthier body, ending with the harmony of your soul, which will impact all aspects of your life.
This is the Yoga we teach, self management & life management.
Andrea is operating between Egypt and Germany and since a very young age she has been a world traveler, healthy food lover and a spiritual seeker.
Andrea has a very solid background as a therapist, SPA Educator and Holistic Health Coach. She has been practicing yoga since 2008, experiencing many of the various Yoga styles, but her heart and her daily practice belongs to Ashtanga. She has studied with renowned Teachers in India, Thailand and Bali, where she returns yearly to further her study.
- Tereza Panash-YehiaAndrea is not your average yoga teacher. If your yoga practice has been bland, lacking substance or mediocre - she will change that. Andrea will help you come to yourself - meet all that you are at the core of your practice. She has the courage and intuition to push you just where you need to go AND she does it with deep compassion. She doesn't cut corners - and it makes for honest practice. Every class inspired me to reach my edge, to touch my vulnerability, to embrace my own strength. Andrea was the first teacher who showed me how to use yoga practice as a tool to face life challenges. I have been deeply touched by her love, her strength and her tenderness. THANK YOU!
- Reem JabakI had an absolutely amazing experience at Yoga Lounge! Definitely one of the best Ashtanga places in Egypt. Thank you so much Andrea Stumboeck & Walid Hassan for the amazing experience and hospitality ❤️ If you're in Hurghada, make sure you visit their yoga studio!
- Nessreen Ashraf AhmedFor 1 year now I have been practicing yoga and I admit that yoga had changed my prospective of life. My yoga lesson is really the best time I spend . Training with a professional instructor like Andrea gives me pleasure. She can get me having a peaceful mind and soul, it’s something that you need to go through at least once in your life. She's a professional instructor that works on your mind _soul _ body. I learned about yoga practice and i learned so much about myself , i learned to have faith that in capable to do anything as long as I keep on training and practicing and all thanks goes to Andrea who helped me and supported me all the time. Doing this training with her was the best decision I had made!!! Thanks a lot to my best teacher and consultant Andrea ☺
- Walid HassanIt's been an amazing experience by having the yoga classes with andrea . I remember my first class didn't expect that is the yoga and since that day am on the yoga effect and did change all my life to a better version of me. Thanks Andrea.
- Chrissie BoneI have been practicing yoga with Andrea for two years now. What she has created with the Yoga Lounge is amazing, it's somewhere quite wonderful. A place where you can find your own peace and also truly earn your savasana. Classes are expertly led by Andrea, and in doing so she carefully tailors the practice to meet our individual needs, and her adjustments are key. Through Andrea and Astanga yoga my yogini passion had become awakened! Namaste
- Anna AdamskaI find Andrea, an exceptionally good yoga instructor/teacher. She helps me to reach out beyond my limitation. I really enjoy her classes!