Welcome and Namaste
to Ashtanga Yoga Therapy
“Our mission is to help you for a happier and healthier life!”
We use the Ashtanga system as a framework to introduce alignment and body awareness, building a strong foundation and guiding you to your personalized yoga practice.
We will help you to integrate the yoga lifestyle in your daily life with more love and self-care, starting with the purity of a stronger, vibrant and healthier body, ending with the harmony of your soul, which will impact all aspects of your life.
This is the Yoga we teach, self management & life management.
Andrea is operating between Egypt and Germany and since a very young age she has been a world traveler, healthy food lover and a spiritual seeker.
Andrea has a very solid background as a therapist, SPA Educator and Holistic Health Coach. She has been practicing yoga since 2008, experiencing many of the various Yoga styles, but her heart and her daily practice belongs to Ashtanga. She has studied with renowned Teachers in India, Thailand and Bali, where she returns yearly to further her study.
- Heidi HassanThe Yoga Lounge is a place where my story began one year ago. Andrea literally open my eyes too see and feel beautiful life with yoga. As a teacher Andrea is an invaluable. She motivates with her own example and encouragement. She exudes good vibes and positive energy. Andrea do yoga teaching with enormous passion and this is surely conveyed to each yogi. Andrea showed me a better and healthy way to live life and I am so grateful for this. Thank you Andrea xxx Namaste
- Atiye DönmezIt is good to have a wonderful news from my lovely inspired yoga instructor. We met with Andrea last year and I have no idea about yoga she is such a talented teacher caring all her beginner students and inspiring them to go forward. I am looking forward to come back Egypt and join the classes.
- Walid HassanIt's been an amazing experience by having the yoga classes with andrea . I remember my first class didn't expect that is the yoga and since that day am on the yoga effect and did change all my life to a better version of me. Thanks Andrea.
- Gabriella AllmanI had the pleasure of being one of Andrea's students whilst on holiday in Egypt earlier this year. I'm so glad that I stumbled across Andrea and the Yoga Lounge as it made my time in Hurghada magical. Andrea gave me her full attention, helping me improve with the physical practise and adjusted me into the postures where needed. Her knowledge around yoga was very good and she really inspired me to practise more when I returned home. Andrea makes yoga fun whether you're having a private class or you're in a group class and I would recommend practising with Andrea any day. Namaste
- Tereza Panash-YehiaAndrea is not your average yoga teacher. If your yoga practice has been bland, lacking substance or mediocre - she will change that. Andrea will help you come to yourself - meet all that you are at the core of your practice. She has the courage and intuition to push you just where you need to go AND she does it with deep compassion. She doesn't cut corners - and it makes for honest practice. Every class inspired me to reach my edge, to touch my vulnerability, to embrace my own strength. Andrea was the first teacher who showed me how to use yoga practice as a tool to face life challenges. I have been deeply touched by her love, her strength and her tenderness. THANK YOU!
- Chrissie BoneI have been practicing yoga with Andrea for two years now. What she has created with the Yoga Lounge is amazing, it's somewhere quite wonderful. A place where you can find your own peace and also truly earn your savasana. Classes are expertly led by Andrea, and in doing so she carefully tailors the practice to meet our individual needs, and her adjustments are key. Through Andrea and Astanga yoga my yogini passion had become awakened! Namaste