Welcome and Namaste
to Ashtanga Yoga Therapy
“Our mission is to help you for a happier and healthier life!”
We use the Ashtanga system as a framework to introduce alignment and body awareness, building a strong foundation and guiding you to your personalized yoga practice.
We will help you to integrate the yoga lifestyle in your daily life with more love and self-care, starting with the purity of a stronger, vibrant and healthier body, ending with the harmony of your soul, which will impact all aspects of your life.
This is the Yoga we teach, self management & life management.
Andrea is operating between Egypt and Germany and since a very young age she has been a world traveler, healthy food lover and a spiritual seeker.
Andrea has a very solid background as a therapist, SPA Educator and Holistic Health Coach. She has been practicing yoga since 2008, experiencing many of the various Yoga styles, but her heart and her daily practice belongs to Ashtanga. She has studied with renowned Teachers in India, Thailand and Bali, where she returns yearly to further her study.
- Tereza Panash-YehiaAndrea is not your average yoga teacher. If your yoga practice has been bland, lacking substance or mediocre - she will change that. Andrea will help you come to yourself - meet all that you are at the core of your practice. She has the courage and intuition to push you just where you need to go AND she does it with deep compassion. She doesn't cut corners - and it makes for honest practice. Every class inspired me to reach my edge, to touch my vulnerability, to embrace my own strength. Andrea was the first teacher who showed me how to use yoga practice as a tool to face life challenges. I have been deeply touched by her love, her strength and her tenderness. THANK YOU!
- Manal SelimJust finished Ashtanga yoga therapy class Best hand on adjustment ever!! Lucky me to find out about this place, Good vibes! Recommend!! Lesson learned.. practice with patience 😉 Namaste
- Rosemarie Durst MuellerWährend eines Urlaubes in Hurghada bin ich über das Hotel zu privaten Yogastunden mit Andrea gekommen. Da ich kein "Yoganeuling" bin, war es ein grosses Vergnügen durch Andrea einen dynamischen Yogastil kennenzulernen. Sie gab mir ihre volle Aufmerksamkeit und half mir meine körperliche Praxis zu verbessern indem sie mich wo nötig in der Haltung justierte. Ihre Stunden waren so inspirierend und anregend, dass ich mich nach meiner Rückkehr entschloss, ebenfalls eine Ausbildung zur Yogalehrerin zu absolvieren. Ich kann Andrea sehr empfehlen. Namaste Rosemarie
- Gabriella AllmanI had the pleasure of being one of Andrea's students whilst on holiday in Egypt earlier this year. I'm so glad that I stumbled across Andrea and the Yoga Lounge as it made my time in Hurghada magical. Andrea gave me her full attention, helping me improve with the physical practise and adjusted me into the postures where needed. Her knowledge around yoga was very good and she really inspired me to practise more when I returned home. Andrea makes yoga fun whether you're having a private class or you're in a group class and I would recommend practising with Andrea any day. Namaste
- Walid HassanIt's been an amazing experience by having the yoga classes with andrea . I remember my first class didn't expect that is the yoga and since that day am on the yoga effect and did change all my life to a better version of me. Thanks Andrea.
- Anna AdamskaI find Andrea, an exceptionally good yoga instructor/teacher. She helps me to reach out beyond my limitation. I really enjoy her classes!