Welcome and Namaste
to Ashtanga Yoga Therapy
“Our mission is to help you for a happier and healthier life!”
We use the Ashtanga system as a framework to introduce alignment and body awareness, building a strong foundation and guiding you to your personalized yoga practice.
We will help you to integrate the yoga lifestyle in your daily life with more love and self-care, starting with the purity of a stronger, vibrant and healthier body, ending with the harmony of your soul, which will impact all aspects of your life.
This is the Yoga we teach, self management & life management.
Andrea is operating between Egypt and Germany and since a very young age she has been a world traveler, healthy food lover and a spiritual seeker.
Andrea has a very solid background as a therapist, SPA Educator and Holistic Health Coach. She has been practicing yoga since 2008, experiencing many of the various Yoga styles, but her heart and her daily practice belongs to Ashtanga. She has studied with renowned Teachers in India, Thailand and Bali, where she returns yearly to further her study.
- Nessreen Ashraf AhmedFor 1 year now I have been practicing yoga and I admit that yoga had changed my prospective of life. My yoga lesson is really the best time I spend . Training with a professional instructor like Andrea gives me pleasure. She can get me having a peaceful mind and soul, it’s something that you need to go through at least once in your life. She's a professional instructor that works on your mind _soul _ body. I learned about yoga practice and i learned so much about myself , i learned to have faith that in capable to do anything as long as I keep on training and practicing and all thanks goes to Andrea who helped me and supported me all the time. Doing this training with her was the best decision I had made!!! Thanks a lot to my best teacher and consultant Andrea ☺
- Sandra CaramelleDanke liebe Andrea Stumboeck für die vergangenen und noch kommenden Stunden neben Dir auf der Matte... Yoga klingt in manchen Ohren nach langweiligem auf der Matte sitzen, Räucherstäbchen inhalieren und komischen Klängen folgen...aber weit gefehlt. Neben dem Tauchen ist es für mich die beste Art Körper und Geist in Einklang zu bringen... Danke für Dein Wissen, Deine Geduld, Deine positiven Worte und den ein oder anderen tritt in den Hintern ;)…Du bist eine sehr erfahrene Lehrerin und ich wünsche jedem der mit Yoga beginnt oder schon länger Yoga praktiziert so eine Lehrerin wie Du es bist! Namaste
- Rosemarie Durst MuellerWährend eines Urlaubes in Hurghada bin ich über das Hotel zu privaten Yogastunden mit Andrea gekommen. Da ich kein "Yoganeuling" bin, war es ein grosses Vergnügen durch Andrea einen dynamischen Yogastil kennenzulernen. Sie gab mir ihre volle Aufmerksamkeit und half mir meine körperliche Praxis zu verbessern indem sie mich wo nötig in der Haltung justierte. Ihre Stunden waren so inspirierend und anregend, dass ich mich nach meiner Rückkehr entschloss, ebenfalls eine Ausbildung zur Yogalehrerin zu absolvieren. Ich kann Andrea sehr empfehlen. Namaste Rosemarie
- Manal SelimJust finished Ashtanga yoga therapy class Best hand on adjustment ever!! Lucky me to find out about this place, Good vibes! Recommend!! Lesson learned.. practice with patience 😉 Namaste
- Atiye DönmezIt is good to have a wonderful news from my lovely inspired yoga instructor. We met with Andrea last year and I have no idea about yoga she is such a talented teacher caring all her beginner students and inspiring them to go forward. I am looking forward to come back Egypt and join the classes.
- Chrissie BoneI have been practicing yoga with Andrea for two years now. What she has created with the Yoga Lounge is amazing, it's somewhere quite wonderful. A place where you can find your own peace and also truly earn your savasana. Classes are expertly led by Andrea, and in doing so she carefully tailors the practice to meet our individual needs, and her adjustments are key. Through Andrea and Astanga yoga my yogini passion had become awakened! Namaste