Welcome and Namaste
to Ashtanga Yoga Therapy
“Our mission is to help you for a happier and healthier life!”
We use the Ashtanga system as a framework to introduce alignment and body awareness, building a strong foundation and guiding you to your personalized yoga practice.
We will help you to integrate the yoga lifestyle in your daily life with more love and self-care, starting with the purity of a stronger, vibrant and healthier body, ending with the harmony of your soul, which will impact all aspects of your life.
This is the Yoga we teach, self management & life management.
Andrea is operating between Egypt and Germany and since a very young age she has been a world traveler, healthy food lover and a spiritual seeker.
Andrea has a very solid background as a therapist, SPA Educator and Holistic Health Coach. She has been practicing yoga since 2008, experiencing many of the various Yoga styles, but her heart and her daily practice belongs to Ashtanga. She has studied with renowned Teachers in India, Thailand and Bali, where she returns yearly to further her study.
- Heidi HassanThe Yoga Lounge is a place where my story began one year ago. Andrea literally open my eyes too see and feel beautiful life with yoga. As a teacher Andrea is an invaluable. She motivates with her own example and encouragement. She exudes good vibes and positive energy. Andrea do yoga teaching with enormous passion and this is surely conveyed to each yogi. Andrea showed me a better and healthy way to live life and I am so grateful for this. Thank you Andrea xxx Namaste
- Gabriella AllmanI had the pleasure of being one of Andrea's students whilst on holiday in Egypt earlier this year. I'm so glad that I stumbled across Andrea and the Yoga Lounge as it made my time in Hurghada magical. Andrea gave me her full attention, helping me improve with the physical practise and adjusted me into the postures where needed. Her knowledge around yoga was very good and she really inspired me to practise more when I returned home. Andrea makes yoga fun whether you're having a private class or you're in a group class and I would recommend practising with Andrea any day. Namaste
- Rosemarie Durst MuellerWährend eines Urlaubes in Hurghada bin ich über das Hotel zu privaten Yogastunden mit Andrea gekommen. Da ich kein "Yoganeuling" bin, war es ein grosses Vergnügen durch Andrea einen dynamischen Yogastil kennenzulernen. Sie gab mir ihre volle Aufmerksamkeit und half mir meine körperliche Praxis zu verbessern indem sie mich wo nötig in der Haltung justierte. Ihre Stunden waren so inspirierend und anregend, dass ich mich nach meiner Rückkehr entschloss, ebenfalls eine Ausbildung zur Yogalehrerin zu absolvieren. Ich kann Andrea sehr empfehlen. Namaste Rosemarie
- Nessreen Ashraf AhmedFor 1 year now I have been practicing yoga and I admit that yoga had changed my prospective of life. My yoga lesson is really the best time I spend . Training with a professional instructor like Andrea gives me pleasure. She can get me having a peaceful mind and soul, it’s something that you need to go through at least once in your life. She's a professional instructor that works on your mind _soul _ body. I learned about yoga practice and i learned so much about myself , i learned to have faith that in capable to do anything as long as I keep on training and practicing and all thanks goes to Andrea who helped me and supported me all the time. Doing this training with her was the best decision I had made!!! Thanks a lot to my best teacher and consultant Andrea ☺
- Manal SelimJust finished Ashtanga yoga therapy class Best hand on adjustment ever!! Lucky me to find out about this place, Good vibes! Recommend!! Lesson learned.. practice with patience 😉 Namaste
- Walid HassanIt's been an amazing experience by having the yoga classes with andrea . I remember my first class didn't expect that is the yoga and since that day am on the yoga effect and did change all my life to a better version of me. Thanks Andrea.